Dragonica now features a Matchmaking system!
Once you log in, a box will pop up listing all those in your vicinity who are a good level for you to party with. Then you can click on their name to send them an invitation, and if they accept, you can quest together in a party.
But that's not all there is of course.
Dragonica "Love Love" 101 ("Ra-bu-Ra-bu" for ye anime-freaks) :
1. Boy is bored and lonely. Boy hits "Y" and clicks on the Couple tab.
2. Boy lets system do matchmaking. System sends back results: Girl.
2. Boy sends Girl a request to be a Couple.
3. Girl accepts Boy's request and pink hearts pop up by their names. (They will now show up as pink hearts in each others' mini-maps.)
4. Girl buys Brand-New "LOVE LOVE Warp Scroll" (Rabu-Rabu-Wapu ftw!) and teleports to Boy. (No more dash-jumping from Odellia all the way to Libra, whew.)
5. When Boy and Girl are in the same screen, either one of them can activate their new skill (aptly named "With the Power of Love") for a 30sec +10% Attack-Speed buff (below). May be activated by either party.
Matchmade Couple-status lasts for 1 day.
Also works for Girl-seeks-Boy.
Warning: Rampant Pink Hearts. Not recommended for Boys-playing-as-Girls unless you have a strong stomach. (Or a stronger need for power.)