Barunson's CEO Luie Lee was in town for a quick visit recently, and was kind enough to offer (his reputedly very-handsome PM of Development) to answer some questions we might have about Dragonica, its development, and other "curiosities".
We will be compiling some here and picking out the best to send over to his Development team.
Here are some we've come up with, so read through and let us know what else you'd like to ask!
1. Why Dragonica? (Why this setting and theme?)
2. What were your favorite games growing up?
3. Dragonica is still under intensive development. What do you feel is one of the toughest things for you and your team to handle right now?
4. Do you have a vision for Dragonica?
5. Do you have any advise for the young people hoping to join a game development studio in future?