NOTE: The Emporia System is still in an intensive testing phase. Here is what you can expect if your Guild is helping to test it out!
Emporia Wars allow rival Guilds to pit 30 of their warriors against each other in massive PVP war.
[Challenger Phase - Saturday]
- Every Wednesday after maintenance, the Emporia system is open for Challengers to bid (using Guild EXP). Guild leaders can simply click on the Emporia button on the bottom-right of their screen to access the panel.
- On Friday at 11a.m. (GMT+8), bidding ends and 8 winning bidders per map will be allowed entry into a ladder tournament to qualify for the Emporia Tournament.
- Every Saturday, the Challengers' Tournaments kick off at approx 11a.m. (GMT+8). Fighters may be able to enter the war grounds for preparation 30 mins before that.
[Emporia Castle Phase - Sunday]
- Winners of the Challengers' Tournament on Saturday will qualify for the Emporia Castle Wars on Sunday,
- In this war, top guilds will be pitted against each other in a Dragon Defense siege war, where challenging guilds have to fight not just the defenders, but also actual dragons, including the legendary 1st Guard of the late Dragon Lord, Vyvern.
- Winners will move up a rank from 1 to 2 star and more, with each tier offering more special benefits such as item crafting rate improvement, purchasing of Sealed equipment, buffs, etc.