[Patch 1.7.14] Dragonica Christmas Treats!
For Christmas, we will be featuring a quest in Dragonica, which allows gamers to collect and complete the quest items to get amazing rewards! The more you collect, the better you will get!Also, if you enjoyed the themed Masquerade & Halloween décors, you will definitely love the gorgeous Winter Wonderland this season.
It's time of year for snow, candy canes and Christmas décor in major cities all across the Continents.
Get ready for some NEW CHRISTMAS COSTUMES, QUESTS & ITEMS that will be implemented on December 15, 2010.
Dragonica Team has lined up a LOT of activities for everyone. We're giving away YEAR END SALE and HOLIDAY EXP BUFF on New Year's Eve, 2011!
Aside from this, we have a lot of Yuletide events in store for all yah peeps!
DGN CHRISTMAS E-CARD DESIGN CONTEST - Celebrate the holidays this year by joining the DGN Christmas E-CARD Design Contest! Send us your very own DGN Christmas E-Card and if we like it, you could win 7 Day Full Set Christmas Outfit and 10,000 Cash Points!
Christmas CAROL-OKE WEEKENDS- On 11-12 and 18-19 Dec 2010, GMs will be broadcasting Christmas Carol lines in-game. First 3 gamers to reply with the correct missing words for each song will win 7 Day Christmas Costumes.
Y.E.S!!! FOR DRAGONICA (YEAR END SALE) - Watch out for Holiday Sales from December 15, 2010 WHILE STOCKS LAST! So grab the limited and insane promotion packages before they're gone!
NEW YEAR COUNTDOWN EXP BOOST - Celebrate the milestone along with the holiday festivities, gamers will play our New Year EXP Boost treats!
That's not all! We're giving you a few more sources to get some extra Christmas Costumes, Candies, EXP Boost Potions, and a lot more!! They're going really fast, so check quickly, and check often for updates and restocks!
All codes available only while stocks last, although we do restock on certain occasions. You'll only know if you check back often! Stay on your toes, coz they usually run out REAL fast!
(Stay tuned for more updates)
• Dragonica's Year End Sale [Y.E.S]
• Winter costumes are added
• Unpurchased cash item won't show duration in tooltip
• When at the Cash Shop Preview window, the tool tip shows text error “Unlimited” this information is incorrect.
• It's time of year for snow, candy canes and Christmas décor at Port of Winds!
• Quest list display fixed.
• Critical was not applied during energy ball or blizzard attack (Fixed).
• When party member crashed (or lost contact) the quick start button are now activated
• When party member crashed (or lost contact) visible monsters appears after the stage of completion.
• After clearing stage 9 gamers will choose right direction > repeated press on Quick Start > Mission will be finished and users will be moved out on the location.
• Tool tip adjustment for Emporia Team Costumes has been fixed.
• Wedding Quest “Couple manager for you” text has been changed.
• Accept button text changed properly.
• Aram's Eye recipe ingredients status and tooltip has been fixed. It can now sell to the NPC.
• Back Pack Cash Costumes display are off.
• Shoulder Costumes has been fixed.
• Reported Cash Weapons are now fixed and users are able to use this in the battle field.
• Gamers can now Chat and Withdraw inside the PVP except when applying guild at the pvp lobby.
• Now couple can receive 100 days achievement even they get married during 100 days period.
• After PVP > Lobby > default room display setup will be 'View All', regardless of last user's setup.
• Balloon from Monster chest
• Balloon from quest
• Party Buff Effect
Happy Holidays Everyone!
IAHGames reserves the right to change or edit the event mechanics at any point of time without prior notice.